February 15th, 2022
Universal Ambulance Service announces Annual EMT Academy!
Starting in March 2022, Universal Ambulance Service is pleased to announce our 8th Annual EMT Spring Academy! Our EMT Academy is a great way to jump-start your career into Fire & Rescue, Healthcare or EMS.
- Our EMT Academy is 100% free! There are no charges for registration or tuition fees
- Successful students are provided 100% reimbursement for the costs of their required class reading material and EMT-B testing fees
- Employment with Universal Ambulance Service after successful completion of course
- Great opportunity if you’re considering a career in Fire & Rescue, Healthcare or EMS
Founded in 1957, Universal Ambulance Service is Michigan’s oldest Life Support Agency and provider of Emergency Medical Services. We are family owned and operated and proud to provide 9-1-1 emergency response across Southeast Michigan in Macomb, Wayne and Oakland County.
- Delivery – Training is provided through both Virtual and Classroom-based training
- Lecture sessions will be taught in a web-based, virtual classroom
- Practical (hands-on) sessions will be held in our training rooms located in Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Start date – March 21st – July 1st 2022
- Length – 14 weeks
- Monday / Wednesday
- 5:00PM thru 10:00PM
- Saturday (Every other)
- 9:00AM thru 5:00PM
Please contact our Education Team at Education@UniversalMacomb.com, message us on Facebook or complete the Application Form below.
EMT Academy Application